Queen's Quay Terminal
Office, Food Court
- A lot of businesses closing up. Ice cream shop, toy store are both long gone. Il Fornello is now a much inferior (I know) Italian joint.
- I've always liked this place if only for the lake! And when it's not too crowded you can enjoy this place so much better. Undergoing major renovations in 2015.
- Not that many shops here
- toy store is no longer there :(
- Una plaza diferente y con mucha historia
- Check out the Inuit art museum
- Watch out for the chickadees!
- Not to be confused with the ferry terminal to the east, this is an indoor mall.
- The toy store is closing - whole inventory on sale
- gotta visit Queen's Quay Terminal.
- Lots of free stuff here: see the specials. In addition, get a sobey's card and a waterfront card to get more free stuff when you spend above $15 at sobey's!
- This is a wonderful place to spend your lunch hour. The mini food court overlooks the beautiful harbourfront!
- The toy store, while it has some cool stuff, is a total rip off. And they have a strict no returns policy, even if the product is defective.
- Check out the adorable ice cream shop & toy store!