Queen Victoria Market
Market, Farmer's Market, Flea Market
6:00am - 2:00pm
6:00am - 2:00pm
6:00am - 5:00pm
6:00am - 3:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
- Before commencing your fruit and veg shopping, proceed directly to the Borek stand inside for a Spicy lamb borek. Amazing.
- Get a bratwurst breakfast from the Melbourne bratwurst shop - shop 99/100 in the deli section.
- Head there during the mess that is the last market hour of Saturday (2pm-3pm) and get a great deal on fresh produce. $2 per BOX of avocados, anyone? Looks like we're having guacamole!
- I will never understand why people line up for those donughts. So ordinary.
- On a budget? This is the place to shop for good food at good prices, and minutes from the city campus!
- The market can get very busy, our simple tip is go early! Alternatively some bargains to be had as the market closes...
- QV night market on Wednesdays during summer.
- Avoid coming between 11 and 2pm! Bizeee!
- Good food and produce ...but don't miss the hot donuts
- The freshest produce Melbourne has to offer, visit during the week for a more laid back atmosphere, but on Sundays the market comes ALIVE with the freshest fruit, veg, fish and meat!
- The Summer Night Market is on people!! Every Wednesday night, 6pm onwards throughout summer! Great international food stalls, arts & craft,& overall crowd!:) P.S.Can get VERY crowded after 7.30 tho!!
- Freshest produce in town!
- Love the QVM! Stay well clear of Pide Bread Bakery though: unsanitary food handling and storage, unqualified staff and a general disgrace to its location.
- Rewine in A Shed has some great and extremely affordable wines! Locals should give it a shot!
- A must if you visit Melbourne... Deli Hall excellent, try the salmon and prosciutto wraps at Dianne's Delights. Full review...
- Wednesday night: have the Sekuwa Chicken at Napal Dumplings if I'm not mistaken. Fabulous.
- You must go to the deli area and try a borek for just $2.50. They are amazing!
- Head to the borak stand in the deli, the stand with all the pol around it
- Loves the goodies at Invita but gets killed by the wait
- Good place for fresh fruit and vegitables on the weekend