Queen Elizabeth Park
- The best spot in the city to watch the sunset!
- Beautiful views on Vancouver from there, cute ducks all around ...not far away from city centre
- Tanning is good here. Loads of sun and no sand! And bubble makers...fun in the sun!
- Great place to enjoy nature and rest your soul
- This park is beautiful! Take some time to walk around and admire to view.
- Went there last week. It's amazing! This place it's just so green and relaxing. If you have a chance, have to dine at the resturant, the view was so good!
- The flowers here are beautiful - breathtaking!
- observatory hall is worth paying and it isn't expensive at all. many kinds of beautiful birds and flowers inside. :)
- All the tennis courts have been resurfaced!
- Better on spring, the Bloedel Conservatory is an option too. melhor na primavera, o Bloedel Conservatory legal tambm.
- Lindo e bem cuidado!
- Great views of city and surrounding mountains
- Cherry blossoms
- The dome provides a good scenery and the park overall had a very nice environment.
- Place where u can walk and have nice view. In spring they have many kind of flowers.
- The park is wonderful. I love the park because when I was younger I played in the water fountain. It was really fun. I would run back and fourth, also love the park itself
- Parrots and nature are amazing!!
- Panoramic views of Van!
- Te garden is grate, excellent for a walk, good view, Couldn't visit the conservatory!!
- So beautiful!