Quarter Barrel Brewery
- Niall, the Irishman behind the bar is fantastic!
- The coffee is great!!
- Ask for baby andrew to be your server
- Try the giant jenga!
- If it's facy, just leave
- Seriously, don't stare at paul.
- Dont stare at paul.
- The Burger and beer selection is amazing!!
- Food: great. Service: less great. Don't go if you're in a hurry to get somewhere.
- Limited house brews (2 when I was there ) Had a number of guest craft beers
- Get the lavosh and split it between two or three people. The bacon one is the heartiest.
- Lavosh before 6 for $9. Worth the money.
- QB has an amazing selection at the coffee bar!
- Try giant Jenga!
- The best quality food in Oxford by far -- no competition.
- One of my favorite places in Oxford. They do occasional releases of their own microbrew and special dinner events for wines. Summer outdoor seating also awesome.
- If you enjoy food made with good cheeses this is the place for you! Love the baked brie appetizer.
- Try the burger. It will change your life.
- Great Saturday brunch and Bloody Mary bar. The beer brewed in house is excellent!
- Try the Czechvar, it's one of the best beers.