Quanjude Peking Roast Duck (全聚德)
14 Qianmen W St
+86 10 6302 3042
- This is supposed to be the best Peking duck in Beijing! Each duck takes about 45 minutes to cook, then a chef brings out your duck and carves it right in front of you! Perfect mix of crunch and meat.
- They sell 5,000 ducks a day
- Most famous peiking duck in the world
- Closes at 8:30 :(
- We really enjoyed eating peking duck here. Touristy and Busy restaurant, you have to make reservation.
- Delicious duck, a bit of touristy, but really great if you think of it as dinner theatre ;)
- Over-rated. Maybe used to be be good. But not when I tried it.
- THE roast duck restaurant that created an industry. Always busy. They close the door at 9:00pm sharp, not a minute later.
- Famous roast duck restaurant and used by Government officials. Not as good as before
- Very good duck!!
- Everything about this place is above expectations...The best roasted duck you can find in Beijing...simple as that.
- Try the duck!