$ $ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Updated take on the classic steakhouse with sights like a four pound rib steak to share.
- Do not leave without trying the corn creme brulee. It is like nothing and everything you think it will be.
- We love the Lobster Cocktail, Roasted Bone Marrow and the Aged Rib Steak at this really sexy steakhouse. Before all that, start with an Olde English Lemonade its large enough to share.
- Order the crabcake, check out the phone room downstairs, and ask for the waitress with the blonde mohawk.
- My fave steakhouse in the city! Def try the quality potato and corn creme brle. They also have an excellent ice cream selection!
- Bone narrow to start, filet mignon, creamed spinach an corn creme brule and some ice cream... Complete evening
- Great steaks! aged rib steak, veal chop, n aged bon-in sirloin, dry aged porterhouse were very delicious good service our waiter, forgot the name but he was so nice (helpful with the menu too)
- More like Quality Everything.
- the 24 oz aged rib eye is ridiculous with their homemade sauce. the sides, yorkshire creamed spinach and corn creme brulee, are interesting spins on two my of favorite classic steak side dishes.
- It's a BG New York City Secret! Christian Louboutin considers it the spot for a quintessential New York Moment... he's quite keen for their steaks, too.
- best spot for a brontosaurus sized piece of meat.
- Great restaurant week lunch menu! Can't go wrong with hanger steak or ribs.
- Try the Dry Aged Porterhouse Steak Medium Rare
- The Village Voice voted this Best Excess in the Best Of New York poll!
- ! - aged rib steak . 146% .
- Midleton Whiskey!
- Best cuts of meet in NY
- Best steak house in the city.
- A place calling itself Quality Meats better have the goods. These cuts come from gourmand-approved butchers Milton Abeles and Strassburger Meats.
- Try the Giant Stone Crab Claw