Q's Billiard Club
Bar, Billiards, Sports Bar
- Who sits at Q's?
- Everyday happy hour from 4 - 8
- Trivia night on Wednesdays is fun! Starts at 8, which is right after happy hour ends. Get there a little early, order some food and pitchers, and show off your skillz!
- If one of their many TVs aren't on the game you want to see, all you gotta' do is ask... They are awesome that way!
- Make sure to reserve a pool table
- Wednesday night is "Trivia Night." $100 for 1st place team.
- The Johnny's favorite combo pizza is the best. Try it!
- Get a pitcher of beer, watch any game on one of the 50+ Tv's and get the wings!
- This place is a bit of a "douche" fest but pretty good for sports events.
- Sunday night Beerpong. Don't miss it!!!!!
- Get there at 9am Sun morning for pancake buffet breakfast and grab a seat for football!
- The right sided men's bathroom sink doesn't work
- Sunday nights show up for the beer pong tournament at 830pm!!!!!
- Q's is a good cheap bar, but we do Hoya basketball game watches there so watch out if you are a Duke fan.
- Happy hour! Billiards are fun with the hh drinks
- Wednesday trivia lasts an eternity, but it's fun. Get there early, though. Fills up quick, whether for trivia or a sporting event on TV.
- Many pool tables
- Pool tables are a plus
- Awesome food, cheaper alcohol
- Pork sliders, potato skins and quesadillas were ok.