Pedestrian Street/Plaza, Neighborhood
- Nice shopping experience for tourists. Cultural buildings. Things here are cheaper than in wangfujing. Famous food here, i.e. Quanjude duck & Dou Yi Chu dumpling restaurants.
- Stop and grab tea!
- If you can't negotiate, don't go here. You've got to play the game.
- I'm alone backpacker. There's good and bad things in China.
- Great pedestrian area for tourists. You can feel the Chinese culture and spirit. Beautiful architecture and delicious food on a stick.
- Nice place,full of ppl and with free Wifi at Starbucks :-)
- Don't be afraid to deep into old hutongs nearby. Real chenese life starts there.
- A lively neighborhood. Totally worth the visit. Get lost in its alleys and enjoy people watching.
- Famous Chinese restaurant Quanjude is in this street. Most delicious Beijing duck. Street looks great in the evening.
- Famous pedestrian street, it has history of more than 570 years.
- um lugar legal pra vir passear com tempo.
- Had a good stroll at shops are built in ancient Chinese architecture, do take a left and enter and , there you will experience the quiet life of a hutong. Really amazing.
- One of the oldest and famous pedestrian streets of Beijing! so many shops and restaurants around this huge area, all connected by the main central street
- Good if you want to get that traditional Beijing feel. Avoid eating here though.
- Too touristy and the only thing I always buy here is the hawthorn skewers and other haw snacks. tea houses in the neighbourhood is not as good either.
- . , . . . !