Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Always use the $5 coupon - any meal + drink. Amazing! Www.qdoba.com/promos/7058 5meal coupon.jpg
- Soooo delicious. Love the BBQ Pork Burrito & the Queso Burrito. Nachos are good too but a little on the salty side. Guac is a must!
- Probably the nicest employees at a fast food restaurant in NYC at this location.
- Get the nachos with ground beef and chips on the side. It's the same as chips and queso, but entree sized!
- Qdoba burritos are MASSIVE!
- Try the BBQ sauce!
- This location is really erratic. Sometimes they are super-duper almost over-the-top nice.... and other times super bitchy and full of attitude.
- Great great great employees here!! Never received such amazing customer service at a takeout joint!
- Chips and salsa on the house when you check in
- Worst qdoba ever! The female fat Albert look a like can't roll a burrito for shit!
- Si eres mexicano que vienes de visita a NY Evita este lugar la comida no tiene sabor ni tampoco la salsa
- Portion sizes can be inconsistent. Service is generally quick though and the staff is almost always happy and helpful.
- Only good during the week. They seem to work better under pressure. Weekends, food are always cold and service is an sunday mood... :(
- $5 burritos after 3pm. Great deal!
- Food is good & people are nice but always issues: out of stuff, breaking burrito when rolling, rushing & dropping food. If charging extra for veggies there should be more than 2 pieces in the food.
- Mango salad was aight...first time
- The staff here have a stingy hand and a giant stick up their asses. not my fave Qdoba location