4201 Kilgore Ave (Von Shilling/Coliseum)
Hampton, VA 23666
- Good service, good sauces, and juicy bbq. all around a very pleasant experience
- Phenomenal service and great food. Must try place in Peninsula Town Center!!
- Try the Hushpuppies
- Cant go wrong here! Pulled pork sandwich is the best!
- Brisket chili is good and spicy!
- Get the ribs!
- Brisket is really good
- Alas, Q is gone from this location.
- Brisket was over seasoned. Ribs were well cooked. Corn bread pudding is a must.
- Was just OK, would choose Chipotle over Q any day of the week, portions were very meager for the price.
- Really good barbecue, quick and yummy. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Try the Mac and Cheese
- Average barbeque...good sauces...
- Get the corn casserole and the chicken. Boneless thighs are delicious.
- The ribs were so so. I give them a 5/10. I did like there hot BBQ sauce. I doubt that I will have the ribs again.
- Very impressed. Mac and cheese and BBQ are awesome
- Their shirts are sweet too.