Cineplex, Movie Theater
Citi Mall, Link Road (Andheri (W))
Mumbai, Mah 400053
- Comfortable seating, fone connectivity, good music during the intermission and not advertisement, food are some of the good qualities I like about pvr cinemas.
- Go in for the premium foods like pizza and stuff... samosas suck.
- Nice place to watch movies
- Don't miss the momos
- Yum dimsums....def a must-have!!
- Comfy seats, good ambience and yummy snacks!! Gr8 movie watching experience.....
- Better than Citi mall earlier which had Fame theatre! Comfortable seating as well..
- Amazing clothing store
- This Place Is My First Preference For Movie Viewing! The Shows Usually Start Late,But Their Picture Quality Is Excellent!! Louuvvveee This Theatre:) <3<3
- Nice seats. Awesome sound and 2k resolution is amazing. But beware the pic starts after 15 minuted
- Best item on menu is the bottle of water
- They have redone the place. Has swanky interiors
- Always take the recliner seats. And the food is just superb!
- Great ambiance
- The execs at the counter are too slow at bookings....even after giving a cr.card...they ask if cash is available... About the theatre...nice interiors....The website and the app suck....too slow!!
- Gourmet popcorn are nice! Worth a try.
- Theatre is pretty decent.If only something could be done abt the folks who think its OK to keep their ringer on loud/answer calls during. & if only they didn't force u to exit thru that shithole mall.
- Seats were nice and Dolby atom sound was great. The Dimsums and hot dogs are totally worth it.
- Comfy seats, Variety of food, But the actual movie experience is meh.... The screen is not big enough and sound quality is also mediocre, 3D goggles are not at all of good quality
- They pack the 3D glasses as if they are new or clean. But open them and they are shitty dirty to wear. @shamePVR