Purple Pie Place
19 Mount Rushmore Road
Custer, SD 57730
- Get the pie!!! Any pie prob. I got the strawberry rhubarb ale mode.
- Don't go at peak times, you won't get a table.
- Try the bumbleberry pie!
- Lunch was delicious. Reuben with side of Brussels sprouts. Dessert was outstanding! Ordered caramel apple pecan pie with scoop of vanilla ice cream. If weather permits, sit on the patio. Great spot!
- The pot pie was amazing. Highly recommend it.
- The butter pecan ice cream is great!
- I had the warm apple pie with salted caramel ice cream and it was great but my daughter had the peanut butter pie and it was AMAZING!
- Delicious spot for a lunch or treat!
- Rhubarb is king. Get ice cream with your pie & thank me later!
- Great pie and good ice cream.
- Clearly, any of the pies are delicious (I had the Bumbleberry and a taste of the chocolate). Sandwiches were tasty; great portions for the price too!
- Go to traditional Apple pie! It's the best... Try not to order raspberry rhubarb jalapenos, it's completely disgusting!
- Rhubarb pie with ice cream ... yum!!!!
- Yummy pie!
- Yummy pie and cute place to visit
- Best pie ever!
- Pie is awesome .. Make sure to get it a la mode !! I had the Strawberry rhubarb!
- Warm Blackberry pie with Ice cream was delicious!
- Follow the tip of trying the warm Apple Pie and Moose tracks ice cream.
- The strawberry rhubarb pie is amazing!