Vegetarian / Vegan
10 Nongzhanguan S Rd (at China Federation of Literary & Art)
+86 10 6592 3627
- Dont think I'll get bored eatin here thats how fab this place is!happiness roll is so gud as well as the mushroom sesame steamed buns!try spicy tofu too!waiters in sequinned tunics & ambience is luvly
- Love the spicy auspiciousness and the happiness roll!
- For vefetarian
- 260rmb a bit much for pomegranate juice, even if it is organic and comes with two straws
- Finally a restaurant in Beijing that knows how to do it. Great food, awesome atmosphere, wonderful service.
- 10 Nongzhan Nanli, in the compound below the JVC Tower, Chaoyang10JVC
- Beautiful & relaxing place for good food. Root veg soup w. lemon delish, nice spicy tofu -peanuts too sweet tho, herb rice, green fungus n pickles weirdly good.
- Prix fixe menu starting at 1000RMB, up to 2000RMB per person. Outrageous.