South American, Latin American
1336 W Willow St (Easy Ave)
Long Beach, CA 90810
- I only like the caldo de camarn cause I never try it from any place else!!!
- Unfortunately the staff and food here are not that great.their variety of traditional salvi food is very limited. They raised their price on the pupusas and made them smaller..
- The pupusas are good here especially the loroco, calabaza. The wait on the food can be long.
- Love there caldo de camaron!
- Empanadas are so bomb
- Had dinner here earlier this place is soooo good & cheap! Def get the ensalada drink w/your meal!
- BEST fucking pupusas in town, just make sure you order an hour in advance. IT TAKES FOREVER to get your food. Well worth the wait. $1.80 a piece