South American, Arepas, Bakery
14716 Hillside Ave
Jamaica, NY 11435
- The food is delicious! I recommend this place!!
- Best Columbian food out here. I'm used to only getting food this good on Roosevelt ave, glad I found this place!
- Colombian food and pastries are pretty on point! I give them two thumbs up!
- Ask for grilled chicken with tostones and hot sauce. The chicken is not on the menu but they'll make it for you. The cafe con leche is pretty tasty too.
- Huge portions. Decent quality chicken w/ rice & beans. Service could use improvement. No acknowledgement, no refill of water.. Nothin
- Great place
- Pretty good Colombian food especially since Jackson heights has been slacking
- Pricey for the area but their pan de Bono is fantastic. The lunch specials are confusing.
- Every time I come here or order for delivery, I always get the same thing. The mini bandeja, it's delicious. It comes with a skirt steak, beans, rice, corn cake, plantain, and avocado. Amazing!
- There birthday cakes are delicious!
- Password: P7186571660
- Always great food!!
- Amazing food at a good price
- Never go wrong with a #1 for breakfast. Good food at the right prices!
- Arepa con queso is amazing here!
- Tres leches cake is so good here!!
- The coffee is deelish! The delivery comes super neat and all individually foiled to lock in the heat. Pan de bono and bunuelos are oh so fresh! Highly suggest for dining in AND as a take out!