Pumpkin pecan pie bars with a homemade sugar cookie crust, pumpkin filling and a pecan streusel topping. With a gluten-free option.
I’ve been wanting to combine pumpkin and pecan pie for a while now. A combination of the two just sounded more delicious than a plain pumpkin or plain pecan pie!
I originally wanted to make a pumpkin pecan pie, but the filling plus topping was just a little bit too much for a pie dish. Then I went with mini pies, and though super cute, they took forever to prepare and kind of stuck to the muffin liners. So here we have the easiest and least fussy version – pumpkin pecan pie bars!
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record