Pumpkin Maple Cupcakes are the perfect treat for any fall day. Serve them cooled or warm with the frosting melting into the cake, yum!
I’m Lizzy from Your Cup of Cake and I am so happy to be guest posting again for Jamie! I have been waiting and waiting for October to roll around so I could finally bust out my Halloween decorations and start drowning myself in pumpkin desserts and caramel apples! It’s officially here! I’ve been busy in the kitchen whipping up all sorts of pumpkin sweets and this is a recipe I just had to share with you!
Pumpkin and cream cheese is a match made in heaven, but pumpkin in maple just warms the soul! It’s like a pumpkin pancake in cupcake form… you can’t help but fall in love!
- Pumpkin AND Maple!?! Wow, these are just dreamy. I feel like I ... by Lauren @ Ease and Carrots
- Gosh Lizzie I haven't seen Mapeline in the stores for years and ... by Cheryl
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time