Puente Hills Mall
Mall, Food Court, Shop
- Einstein became the first dog to travel through time, followed by his owner Doc Brown & Marty McFly, here in the parking lot as they began their time travel adventures in 1985's "Back to the Future."
- This mall is trying to stay alive by redecorating and adding a bowling alley. Shops are constantly coming and going. The only reason it stays alive is because of the attached AMC.
- Puente Hills Mall doubled as Twin Pines Mall in Back to the Future. Some of the stores have changed, but the structure looks basically the same. Best viewed from TGIFridays.
- Free wifi! Accept terms for Boingo hotspot :)
- "When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious shit!" This is the shopping mall used in the classic Back to the Future films.
- Small but fun mall
- It bugs me when people call it La Puente Hills Mall
- Did you know that Back to the Future (1985) was filmed here? To learn more visit www.Universal100th.com!
- Foothill Transit Store is the best:)
- Don't shop Here, you don't even want to deal with this place
- Stay away. Worst mall ever.
- In 1985 while being chased by libyan terrorists in the JcPenny (24 hour fitness) parking lot, Marty Mcfly was sent back In time to the year 1955 in a Delorean time machine built by Doc Brown
- Great place for old people (like my dad) to hang out and stay cool during the summer.
- Someone made a Twin Peaks Mall...WTF?
- People who work in forever 21 have the worst attitude towards customers.
- Of course BTTF was filmed here. I remember seeing the filming on the parking lot as a kid. Santa used to parachute in every xmas. It was an event!
- I went to the nail place down stairs near Sears and ask for a pedicure...20 bucks tops they started doing wax and crap to my feet withasking
- Place needs to be colder. I'm sweating right now. Don't come here
- This is an excellent venue for temporal displacement experimentation. It's a shame the photo booth is gone though.
- Old mall with a lot to do here. Huge food court, movies, bowling, and lots of restaurants. You will definitely be able to spend your time here.