- Holy crap that guacamole was almost a religious experience!
- Some of the best Mexican food in the Lou!
- Try the queso fundido. It's a little bit of cheesy heaven.
- RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Guacamole
- Good crunchwrap supremes here.
- Get the Mexican enchiladas with beef
- Fish tacos were great! Also the mango cheesecake is to die for!
- Best Mexican restaurant in St Louis...
- Mexican Enchiladas - Best in the city right here!
- Queso fundido is fabulous, salsas are wonderful, enchiladas are excellent; great prices.
- Definitely get the Queso Fundido!
- Best guacamole in town. If you like mol, Al makes a great version. Try it on almost anything.
- Sopes will rock your world.
- Excellent chili relanos.
- The mole sauce is delicious
- The 3 salsas are particularly delicious, as are the cheese gorditas!
- Margaritas are a bit expensive but the enchiladas with mole are great
- The chicken in mole sauce is so delicious, I get everytime.
- Queso, Fajitas, everything!
- For traditionalists, there's the fajita/tamale/taco gamut and great guacamole to boot. If there's room for dessert, mango cheesecake is a must.