The Public Library of Brookline
361 Washington St (btw School & Thayer)
Brookline, MA 02445
- We now have a mobile-friendly catalog! http://m.library.minlib.net
- Learn a new language. Research your next stock pick. Find long-lost relatives. All of this is possible with our selection of databases! http://www.mln.lib.ma.us/electronic/brk1.htm
- Is the price increase on Netflix getting you down? Give our extensive DVD collection a try.
- We have free wifi and plenty of quiet spaces to read, contemplate and study.
- Having served locals for over 150 years (including the Kennedys and Conan O'Brien, to name a few), the Public Library of Brookline is a great community resource
- Receive text message alerts for your library account! Learn more: http://www.mln.lib.ma.us/catalog/faq_email_notices.htm
- Library ebooks on your Kindle! Visit http://digital.minlib.net and starting downloading today.
- Brookline residents now have access to the Value Line Research Center through the library's online resources page: http://www.mln.lib.ma.us/electronic/brk1.htm
- Spend some quality time with a librarian! Make an appointment at the reference desk and receive one-on-one help with a technology- and/or research-related issue.
- Brookline residents! Invest intelligently with the Morningstar Investment Research Center: http://www.mln.lib.ma.us/electronic/brk1.htm
- Find your next beach read at the Friends of the Library book sale, located downstairs next to the cafe.
- Want a book that you don't see in the catalog? Make a purchase request! http://www.brooklinelibrary.org/what/RPM
- Don't forget about Kookoo's Nest, our lovely little cafe!
- Somehow, the right books always find me even when I am aimlessly wandering the stacks
- very good local library. Our patients talk about this place consistently.
- Keep up-to-date on events and happenings with the online calendar!
- This library is huge,well-stocked and offers an air-conditioned study oasis in the summer. They also have a good selection of movies and music.
- great quiet place to come and work at. lots of books and music you can listen to while working here... and lots in videos and dvd's! also they organize conversation groups in English!!!
- Spectacular nourishments of media galore-what. Treat!!!
- I kove this place