Movie Theater, Indie Movies
- Only place worth seeing Iron Man 2 at! Plus 2001, Shaun of the Dead, Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight!
- Sit in the VIP balcony seats and watch the movie Statler and Waldorf style.
- Single-screen movie theater. Lots of charm.
- The New Orleans Film Society hosts FREE screenings for members on the first Tuesday of the month at Prytania Theatre.
- Midnight Movies here are the best! Nothing better than watching cheesy movies with your friends and cracking silly comments
- Attempt to improve Rocky Horror BS
- I want to check out this tres awesome theater!
- Go to their "Classic" movie series Saturday - Wednesday afternoons at noon! See old movies like "Wizard of Oz," "Casablanca," and "Rear Window" on the big screen! Also, check out their midnight movie
- Nice theatre with amazing sound. No beers for sale on site, but I see others have mentioned you can BYOB.
- Single Screen theater Uptown has Groupon deals to save you money. Show new blockbusters as well as classics. Tip: The theater is BYOB so feel free to save money by bringing your own adult beverage.
- another important location in "a confederacy of dunces." ignatius j. reilly sat here with 3 milky ways, 2 bags of popcorn, "oh, good heavens!" he shouted. "what degenerate produced this abortion?"
- Such a cool set up and an old fashioned feel to it
- You'll never want to see a movie anywhere else.
- Beautiful and romantic.
- Big screen and cheap snacks
- The Late Night Series have wicked movies, as well as monthly showings of Rocky Horror and The Room
- You can byob!
- The nacho chips were stale but the cheese was good. Great sound in the theatre.
- Carry your student I.D card for a dollar discount!