Prost - West Seattle
3407 California Ave SW (SW Hinds St)
Seattle, WA 98116
- Love German beir? Drink up! Germans love bier and smoking. If you don't, go to you local pub and fill up on Bud Lite!!!!
- Authentic German beers and brats. The beer is like a meal so come with an empty stomach!
- Prost is awesome. Really great atmosphere and excellent beer selection.
- The new back patio is awesome when it is nice out! Have a Weissbier + Bratwurst in the sun!
- This small Bavarian-themed German bier haus serves up authentic German lager such as Warsteiner Dunkel and other heartier winter imports on draft and bottle. Their kche offers a modest snack menu.
- Go to Prost! and have a Spaten lager and an herbstwiskey.
- Lovely selection of German beer at a great price but don't order food if you're hungry because you'll be waiting a LONG time.
- It has incredible pretzels with amazing sauces in the side!!!
- Great beer of course! Good food, lovely dog friendly patio in the back. Great place!
- Everything is great. Of special note, try a bloody mary with the peppercorn/jalapeno-infused vodka. Divine.
- The bretzel sandwich and a liter of bier!
- Drink. Beer.
- Beware of douche bags that travel in groups and yell over you and the crappy 80s pop music playing. I expected more from this place.
- The bretzel sandwich is easily the best thing on the menu. That and the beer.
- Try the herbst whiskey! It's like Christmas in a glass!
- Despite WA state laws, this place is smokey as they allow smokers a place 5 ft from the door.
- Not only do they have an excellent selection of German "biers", but compared to most bars this place is actually affordable given the sizes and selection of German imports. A win win for sure! Note: M
- Get any bier here. It's all pretty good if you're an alchi . I like the zwicel it's a seasonal oh and for eats try the landjaegar or bretzel sandwich.
- Curry Wurst