Prospect Point Café
5601 Stanley Park Dr
- Stay away from this place, horrible food, horrible menu.
- Horrible service. They did not want to honor our coupon and I asked for the receipt and they did not want to give it to me. Place was empty and rude service... Don't go there.
- Best place to stop midway during walk through Stanley Park trails for a pint or three. It's all downhill back to downtown!
- Slowest service ever! Rubbish mochas. They charge high prices and only take cash - no cards accepted.
- Don't be fooled by its appearance, this place doesn't have a view. You'll be starring at the trees. Food is quite pricey too.
- $5.95 for an ice cream cone!
- Only thing it's good for is a drink! The food was meh, the service...what service! I had to look around to see if anyone worked there and the place was pretty empty! No wonder!
- Best seafood chowder ever.
- Lovely maple ice cream
- Nope !!! They are not welcoming and polite and dont expect to have a dreamy view !! Fooods are just mehhh !!!
- There are blankets on the chairs when dining outdoors.