5601 Stanley Park Dr
Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2
- Take a quick walk back down the road to get a view of the bridge from the overpass. There are also mini Lions guarding that overpass.
- Don't forget to pay for parking or those rapists will write you a big ticket - try to get a ticket from someone leaving - if you have a ticket give it to someone arriveing when you split!
- Really follow the signs or youll end up walking way more than needed
- Hermosa la vista
- Great view and several water fountains for the thirsty cyclist or runner. Watch for tour buses coming and going.
- Great spot after walking in lovely Stanley Park.
- Picturesque view
- Perfect location to take a panoramic of the Burrard Inlet, West Van, Lions Gate Bridge, and First Narrows.
- Prospect Point has been attracting people with its unrivaled views and rich history.
- great view, drive up then go to third beach or walk the sea wall around the park.
- The view here is incredible, even when it's cloudy/rainy you can get an amazing view.
- Must visit this quick stop inside the park. The best views by far.
- For the best picture spot, you must go here! What a view!
- scenic view of Lion's Gate & Vancouver downtown
- A great view at the tip of Stanley Park!
- Beautiful views of harbour. Walk ir better cycle to this point.
- Heavy tourist area, not overly unique view. Bike ride around the seawall instead to get some wonderful views, and maybe a peak at some wildlife.
- You must try the seafood chowder and then have some great ice cream.
- Amazing views of the North Shore. No lights though so its super dark at night.
- Found a great tip! 2-for-1 Lunch or Dinner http://bit.ly/s7ixK8