437 King St (John Street)
Charleston, SC 29403
Lists & rankings
- One of the coolest places!
- Bartender is a douche bag!
- Ask Matt about the secret late night menu: $2 ramen noodles
- Amazing drinks and beers. Love the Dark n Stormy.
- Pimm's Cup. I'll drink it year round if Craig is there!
- Sezerac...for sure.
- Absolutely the best dark and stormy I've ever had
- Duck rillette and pickled eggs are must haves. Pair them with the PGT. Great addition to upper King!
- excellent cocktails and you MUST go when 2 Nixons are making @snacksatproof (fri/sat only).
- Outstanding whiskey list
- Nice spot in Charleston. Low key low music. Very small but awesome place. Great bartenders making some amazing drinks. I would of liked a little more intimate space. The finger food was good and fresh
- Eccentric cocktails with an acquired taste. The cocktails were just ok but it was a nice atmosphere.
- Blood & Sand - the monkey shoulder is so drinkable.
- don't just look at the cocktail menu, look for the whiskey menu
- Proof pays homage to Charlestons long-running love affair with Madeira, a fortified wine, with its popular Smoldering Manhattan cocktail.
- Cheers-y bar. Small-town vibe. Great prices. Bring a friend
- Great music.
- Try the bourbon flight!
- Dark & Stormy is the way to your heart