- Progressive Field is home to the Cleveland Indians and was originally named Jacobs Field when it was opened in 1994. It set a record by selling out 455 straight games from 1995-2001.
- Remember when a swarm of insects lifted the Tribe to a playoff win on in 07? How bout when a seagull gave Shin-Soo Choo a game-winning RBI in 09? Yup, the critters help the home team at the Prog.
- Hear that beating drum? Super fan John Adams has been rooting the Indians to victory atop the bleachers for over 30 years!
- Watch the game.
- Welcome to Progressive Field! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Learn about the Indians rich history at Heritage Park beyond center field.
- Real name is always Jacobs field not "progressive"
- Friday night home games end with an awesome fireworks display.
- One of the top 5 most gorgeous stadiums in Major League Baseball. Fridays offer postgame fireworks & occasional dollar hot dog/student ID night. Try Bertman's Ballpark Mustard which is famous in CLE.
- Dont forget to use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park.
- There's really not a bad seat in the house, but the upper deck offers some beautiful views. Get a hot dog and top it with Cleveland's famous Bertman Ballpark Mustard, too.
- If you're in Cleveland and it's baseball season, you have to check out one of the coolest parks in the country! And, of course, they have awesome food and drink - and even some pretty cool music!
- Heritage Park in center field is hallowed ground for Tribe fans. Top level honors Indians enshrined in Cooperstown, bottom level honors all those in Indians HOF.
- Go tribe! What a great night
- The Indians' new Kids Clubhouse on the ballpark's mezzanine level gives kids a chance to play while offering mom and dad the opportunity to keep an eye on the game.
- You're on Foursquare? You need to apply for the Indians Social Suite- the only exclusive social media section in MLB! www.indians.com/connect
- go indians!!!!!!!!!!
- So warm and welcoming! Loveeeee it here!!! :)
- Snow Days!! You can go ice skating, snow tube down the batterhorn, hang w/ Slider & the Hot Dog mascots, even sit in the dugouts! Very cool experience, check it out this winter!
- Go to Progressive Field and sit in the cheap seats. Scout for better ones as the game goes on and sneak down closer to the field.