The Principal's Office
1604 S Cascade Ave (Dorchester St.)
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- Haven't had a bad drink here yet. Coffee is great, adult beverages are awesome and the staff and atmosphere make you feel like you're somewhere else!! Definitely recommended!!
- Ask the bartenders what they recommend. Eric Harry & David are pros!
- One of my favorite places to eat, drink, and meet new friends. Order their house fries and try it with the spicy ketchup and curry mayo. The lavender GNT is really good too.
- House made ginger beer... mule 44...
- Excellent espresso and pastries. The coffee bar is inside the shop and behind the pastry case.
- I love getting drinks here, and I love the bartenders. They're fast and always friendly. I always have a good time.
- I really enjoy this place. I love their coffee and I think there staff are fun. Recommend!
- Everything! It has an awesome bar, two I believe. Great hang out
- There's cheaper places to get coffee but the warm, timeless environment and friendly staff will soon have You feeling at home, especially if You're into the indie, hipster scene. Very community based.
- Awesome staff and great coffee
- Pretty neat place!
- Ginger beer! The mule44 is the best!
- Really nice outdoor space. nice bar although getting drinks seems a little hectic. But everyone who works here is very friendly and helpful. Good to study if you have earphones.
- Don't count on the wifi.
- This place is awesome! The best coffee and cocktails in Colorado Springs, hands down!
- "Experience is an expensive school, but a fool will learn from no other." ~Japanese Proverb
- Food was great! The prices are a little on the high side, but a great atmosphere!
- Great coffee and a great atmosphere. Plenty of seating, in doors and out. Comfy chairs and tables in the back if you need to study/work.
- I had the Juice Box and the Green Tea Martini. I was seriously impressed with both. Wonderful place for cocktails.
- Awesome cocktails made with fresh, high quality ingredients. Great atmosphere. I have not found anything else like this in the area; it's a gem!