- It's kind of the only game in 'town' .. Kapa'a is 20 minutes away, Hanalei about 10 (with parking and traffic). Foodland is a nicely-stocked store, but very, very pricey.
- They have a Foodland here, but not a ton of restaurant options
- Free public restrooms in back
- Lei Petite Cafe & Bakery has excellent espresso drinks & is a great place for breakfast. Yummy waffles & eggs Benedict.
- The only place to shop if you're staying in Princeville and you don't want to make the trek to Kapaa. Foodland has all your groceries, a few places to grab a bite to eat plus Lapperts for ice cream!
- There's a grocery store, food court, and hardware store in the center.
- Foodland for groceries (great deli for beach lunches!) the nicest clerks ever, Lapperts for ice cream, (kauai pie)
- This is the place to load up on supplies in Princeville.
- FoodLand at checkout-try a Dizzy Lizzy Cookie or Mac Nut bar ! Made on Kauai, they are the Best but addicting! "Like" Dizzy Lizzy Tropical Treats at www.facebook.comdizzylizzyhawaii for free cookies
- Burgers are delicious! Try the Ono Kine Burger.
- Nice shops