Gym, Basketball Court
8080 Watts Rd (S High Point Rd)
Madison, WI 53719
- Hey guys....nobody wants to see you naked! Wrap a towel around yourself if you are shaving or using the sinks!
- Please wear deodorant people! :)
- 5 stars. We really enjoy all the workout areas and nice friendly and helpful staff.
- Regardless of what time you go here, there is a 100% chance that someone will be cleaning the locker room.
- Very nice gym to go to. :)
- Gotta go huge to get huge
- Tuesday and Thursday are challenge court nights in racquetball.
- I've been in clubs all over the nation and this is one of the best. The rooftop soccer is fun in the summer and the kids love the childcare.
- We love the openness and the variety of options. It is really great to be able to look out the huge windows. The pool area is phenomenal.
- Very calm and peaceful at 8:30am. Not a lot of kids in the daycare, which is great!!
- Bad service
- Love these gyms! The only disappointing thing about Princeton Club is that they don't offer yoga. Power stretch isn't yoga. When I asked management about it...They wouldn't give me a straight answer.
- Full court basketball MWF starting at 11am
- Nice eye candy. Thanks for not wearing a towel. Better than porn
- 6 pm spin class on Tues and Thurs lasts about 75 minutes, 60 mins spinning followed by about 15 minutes of core
- Don't go at 5 to workout. Its nuts! But basketball starts at 4 for pick up games
- Is the best place for Training
- I signed up for a whole year and paid all at once- got a pretty decent discount. The showers and locker rooms are very clean. I really appreciate that.
- This place is GREAT! If you have never been here you need to check it out for yourself. Nice staff, clean place, big locker room, pool, sauna, racket ball, basketball.
- This is my favorite pool at any gym in the area. Everything is always so nice and clean as well.