Prince's Island Park
Park, Playground, Theater
- Great place to chill out on a very nice and warm summer's day
- Excelente lugar para caminar y tomar fotos desde el rio
- If you ever find yourself looking for a good break from the office we recommend you keep this in mind.
- loved watching the families of geese
- Excellent place to walk
- Nice,calm and scenic
- Beautiful Place to walk and great view of the city downtown.
- Fabulously beautiful. Nice spark in the city. Paid parking but considering you are dt the weekend rates are cheap. Pokemon hunting is the best here.
- Lovely park with many activities during the year.
- Great walking trails.
- Extensive walking/biking trails, well maintained.
- Awesome place - outside theatres - rivers. - flowers- tones of people relaxing in the sun and playing frisbee or volleyball etc
- Awesome day for a long walk after lunch with the family!
- Right in Calgary's core the fishing can be world class.
- Walk along the Bow river pathway system and then spend a relaxing evening watching the many activities that takes place in the park.
- 11 AM events Memorial Drive, Field of Crosses.
- Love the geese!!!
- Host to many festivals throughout the summer months, also a great place to walk around. Search online, there are most likely some GPS maps regarding the circumference of the island.
- hitting up expo hispanic society on sunday? we sure are, and we'll be hydrating! come find us for a sample!
- passing through the park tomorrow? be sure to come find us for a sample of vitaminwater. what's your flavour?