Primehouse New York
$ $ $ $
- Chef ODonohoe excels in lending a modern interpretation to the classic, beloved steakhouse plates. What this means? You might just find your filet mignon resting on a bed of pickled fennel salad.
- Get the bone-in-filet and the truffle asiago fries! YUM!!!
- Sneak a peak of the dry aging room downstairs for some extra steakhouse knowledge!
- Come check out Gansevoort Park Ave for a after dinner cocktail!
- Order a side of truffle asiago fries. Life would not be complete without them.
- Get the bone-in Filet, try the truffle fries and mac & cheese.
- Excellent Ceasar
- Try the drew Pinot noir
- Their Resturant week is pretty disappointing.
- This is the best restaurant I have ever been to. NY strip steak is amazing!
- Start with East/West Oysters as appetizer. Then the Filet Bone-In as main course. It's crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, just perfect. Aged in a Himalayan Salt Room, awesome.
- You have to get the Bacon, Egg and Cheese app: Crispy pork belly, cheddar cheese grits and an organic egg coated in panko bread crumbs. Seriously, you can't do better than this!
- One of our favorite, and most underrated, steaks in the city. Some love the asiago fries though, be warned, they smell like your old gym locker.
- Bougey post work cocktails.
- Steak Frites is perfect for a great cut of meat. Wait staff offers fantastic wine recs that have never let me down.
- Whoa! their steak is off the charts! had a business lunch there earlier this summer. quite excellent, even something as pedestrian as the Rib Eye sandwich.
- Best brunch and great service!
- Zapaca rum tasting. The food and, the drinks are equally amazing
- Of course any Aged steak.
- Brunch w free cocktail.