Supermarket, Grocery Store
335 N Nolting Ave (at West Bypass & Chestnut Expy.)
Springfield, MO 65802
- Jeremy F. is probably the nicest Price Cutter employee I've ever encountered. He was awesome.
- Nicest and friendliest price cutter in town!
- They have a contract post office at customer service and can mail most letters and packages 7 days a week.
- Organic section, sushi, meat department is awesome!
- Great grocery seletion, and the only market I use.
- How was it? Ask foursquare. It was close to the house.
- Fantastic and friendly people in the floral area.
- They have got a really great beer and wine selection. Their grocery prices, however, are much higher than the Walmart Market a block away.
- Sometimes they play live music in their bistro area!
- If you like tilapia, the fresh fish selection is great! I also tried their crab cakes, which were amazing!
- Love the selection they offer of organic & vegan foods. Bistro section is full of yummy items as well!!
- Love the mini bistro market inside and its prices!
- They have Chobani Greek yogurt and Zico coconut water in the organic section. Yum!