6327 Brookside Plz (Meyer & Wyandotte)
Kansas City, MO 64113
- Love their bakery!!!
- Much better than the one on Wornall. Hate the parking lot though...jam pack all the time!
- Crazy place! Watch out in the parking lot as well as inside the store. Crazy I tell you. Crazy.
- Good luck trying to move around this hut
- Keep your head on a swivel, while walking through the parking lot.
- Horrible remodel. The vestibule usually smells like feces. Horrible produce. Overpriced for awful product. If you want good groceries - go down the street where you get what you pay for.
- They need to upgrade their loyalty program to smartphone app and phone number focus.
- Best grocers
- No kosher aisle.
- This is a small-ish neighborhood store and the employees are all really nice people.
- The cheese isle can get crowded but remember that it's not going anywhere
- I have a crush on the deli girl named Lilly.
- Best salad bar
- Dinner is great.
- For those who don't want to spend the $$$ at Brookside Market.
- Staff is nice, customers are rude.
- If want a good breakfast at a decent price then head to the deli where they cook your eggs the way you like and if you come in on friday mornings Chef Joe may have homestyle corn beef hash with an egg
- ice cream on sale .
- Kathy is the nicest!
- Get the wings in the deli, expensive but good!