Supermarket, Grocery Store, Café
- Place is dirty. Employees are dirtier.
- The short carts make it easier to navigate wkend crowds.
- Go to any other grocery store. This place is maddening. I suggest the Colchester Shaws.
- The night cashier 5 out of 7 nights a week is EVIL.
- When you come to the bagel shop expect to wait. They only schedule one person
- The night cashier is never there when you need help, she is always off doing something else
- Try the New Boar's Head meat at the Deli. The London Broil is so good!
- Open 24 Hours. Also, the night cashier does not pay attention, so while you'll have to keep on her (a lot), she will "accept" expired coupons.
- There's a fake owl on top of the sign
- Clean up in aisle 3!
- Lots of natural food product choices.
- They are open 24 hours, so you can get a personal size ice cream and go sit at the tables by the deli, get a spoon and relax
- Make sure to use your advantage card
- Night cashier has the personality and social skill of a piece of paper. Holy crap.
- The two of the 3 bottle machines are broken and the bottle people got paged twice and I go inside and they are standing there talking. Gotta love lazy stupid people. Went to Shaws to return bottles!
- Get their free Price Chopper card as the savings are usually significant.
- Beware the ever sensitive self-service lines.
- The breakfast sandwiches are big, fresh and cheap and made with real eggs.
- Bread Samples!
- My favorite. Great seafood, breads, extensive produce. Save $ on gas.