Supermarket, Grocery Store
- AVOID nothing but the best PRICES in town with the BEST STAFF in town with WELCOMING EXPERIENCE SHOUT OUT TO SHANE, ADRIAN, JASON & MR. TERRY WHITE! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPERIOR JOB WELL DONE! d
- There's a reason it's called Ghetto Chopper. Ask any Albany native where Ghetto Chopper is and you'll get pointed here.
- Always the bare minimum of lanes open so you're in line for twenty minutes
- Worst. Excuse. For a Grocer. Ever. Don't believe any of the employee testimonials written here - avoid at ALL COSTS
- More like ghetto chopper.
- Staff obviously doesn't care. After being rung up the cashier does not tell you the total. No greeting or have a nice day. Been going here for two months and have never found a different experience.
- A grocery store is just a grocery store. The neighborhood where it is located isn't the best and not everyone is fortunate to drive elsewhere. Everyone deserves to eat.
- Avoid at all costs
- THE ABSOLUTELY BEST SELECTION AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE! A+ STAFF and QUICK CHECK-OUT! just sayin! d
- We stopped here quickly to use the bathroom after seeing a friend in town... Had to of been the most ghetto store I've ever seen...
- At the REDBOX for movie night
- Its on Delaware! Flagged!
- There is no ghetto chopper on lark...it's on Delaware genius
- FABULOUS STORE WITH THE BEST HELP and GREAT DEALS!