Park, Dog Run, Playground
4300 Silverwood St.
Philadelphia, PA 19127
- Watch out for people with horribly trained dogs. They ruin everyone's fun
- The Pretzel Statue is pretty cool. It represents what Philly is all about.
- Great little oasis in the middle of busy Manayunk. Awesome place to sit, relax, and get some fresh air.
- Visit the Manayunk Farmers Market on Saturdays from 10-2
- They promise pretzels at this park but its all lies! Except for the metal one in the middle.
- Watch out for pretentious dog owners who act like their dogs are made of glass.
- I second the comment about horribly trained dogs. The owners need to pay closer attention and know how to train and discipline their pets properly.
- Nothing for little kids at this park except swings. Structures are for 5 & up but a fun place to run around with dogs across the park!
- Beautiful neighborhood park in Manayunk, Philly.
- Doesn't get much more Philly than this
- It's pretzel park what's not to like
- Got its name from the pathways shape. They go around the park shaped like a pretzel.
- Great park. Pet parents all seemed nice...beware of low wall