Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: About 15-20 minutes
1¼ cup of oat flour
1 tablespoon of maple syrup of agave
1 teaspoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
½ teaspoon of pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
A pinch of salt
Water for thinner pancakes
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
2. Add the almond milk, yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup, egg and spices and whisk together until smooth.
3. Add water to thin out pancakes if desired.
4. Spray a pan with non-stick spray.
5. Place a small layer of the batter in the pan and let cook until bubbles form.
6. Slice the banana and add on top. Also add the chocolate chips now if using.
7. Cook for another minute or so, then flip the pancake over and cook for another few minutes until both sides are golden brown.
8. Plate pancakes, top with more maple syrup and whipped cream if desired and enjoy!
The post Pretend like it’s the weekend now: Banana Pancakes appeared first on Spoon University.