2340 Chestnut St (btwn Divisadero & Scott St)
San Francisco, CA 94123
- Theater 4 has only 33 seats and I've got friends w/ bigger screens.
- Great old school movie theater with classic marquee.
- You can skip that stupid AMC commercial where they pretend you are watching a movie in the forest with weird flowers growing around you. That commercial is stupid.
- Tiny, adorable old theater - number four seats 34! Very cozy!
- go two blocks to tuttimelon for a treat
- Get there early if you want a good seat. Some of the rooms are kinda funky in shape so if you want to be in the middle back (which you do especially in theater 2) plan ahead
- Dont recommend because the whole place needs to be remodeled it's very old but prices are just as high & staff is not very friendly
- Indulge in the caramel popcorn.
- I love this cozy little theater. It's old and charming inside and plays pretty good movies!
- Caramel corn is tasty. Small theaters and sells out quickly if it's a popular film.
- Popcorn, still stale.
- Mmmmm... Corn is a-popping!
- Always stale popcorn.
- Smallest movie theater screen ever - it should at least cost less than $12 for the smaller size!
- Theater 1 is the only good one! The rest suck!
- Holy crap theater four is small! But its still cool looking!