Hotel Bar, Bar
$ $ $
3649 Mission Inn Ave
Riverside, CA 92501
- Margaritas as big as your head
- Featured in LA Weekly's "L.A.'s Best Cocktails: Our 55 favorites and where to find them." (Click 'More Info')
- Bob Taft was here...
- All the cocktails are named after US Presidents, and there's a tequila you can get for $215 a shot. Obviously the best course of action is to order wine.
- Wonderful step back vibe! Fun drinks...had a perfect cab
- Great historical atmosphere! Perfect wine and IPA selection!
- The live jazz is my favorite. Excellent environment for professionals. Go and have a relax evening with a glass of wine.
- After meeting w Latino Focus and we hung out drinks & food. Deliciously it!
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Presidential lounge is my lay low low key bar to get away from the downtown madness occasionally they have a happy hour and lots of educated professional travelers I love the Presidential Lounge!
- ;) ......check out the pick!
- That guy Don must have an abnormally small head. Margaritas here aren't THAT big.
- Get the Mission Inn Perfect Margarita - it's huge and great!
- William Taft was here... too many presidential cocktails
- My favorite Friday night is a glass of red and live jazz at the Pres, as we call it locally.
- Swank atmosphere, delicious cocktails and live jazz on weekend nights...with a large oil painting of Theodore Roosevelt glaring down from above!
- Fun house themed drinks
- Check out the wings, and the Perfect 10, 12 year Macallan scotch and a dash of ginger-ale