Presgrave St. Hawker Stalls (三条路 3rd Rd.)
Street Food Gathering
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10300
- Awesome Hokkien Mee.
- Add roasted pork and small intestine to your noodles. Won't regret it!! Also try the ice kacang with peanut butter ice cream here.
- Should Try The Famous Hokkien Mee here , And Ice kacang.. Satay etc
- Never ever go for prawn cracker stall (the inside one) one piece is that small so we ordered 2 pcs + 1 loh bak costs rm4.30 eat wise spend wise food kaki
- Small cluster of stalls at the corner of Presgrave Street. Plenty of seating and cheap good food
- prawn mee very deliciousso many food stall at here
- The Loh Mee and Prawn Noodles are one of the best. Ice Kacang tastes just like the good old days.
- Ice kacang is nice, prefer PB's. Hokkien is good but I prefer GreenHouse's. Calories will be worth it and prolly you'll find it good since taste buds vary from one to another. Wantan mee is a nono
- Now you need to wait in line and order, and bring your hokkien mee yourself.
- The hokkien mee is overrated.
- Lots of MSG in the wantan soup
- Wan tan mee is delicious!
- Delicious Fried rice with reasonable price and portion
- Not bad.
- Loh bak stall formerly operating inside Hon Kee is now operating here.
- Very good ice kacang.
- Chicken rice is also good
- Similar prawn Mee with green house but I think green house prawn Mee is tastier than this.
- Lohbak of course
- One of the treasure hawker place in penang!