Presents of Mind
3633 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97214
- Doing our traditional trip to have Ollie pick up an unique Christmas Ornament- 9 year Tradition -they have great Ornaments
- WW's Holiday Shopping Guide 2010: Locally made necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings ($15 and up)
- A very eclectic assortment of items primarily to give as gifts.
- Fun finds! If you're looking for unique gifts or items--check it out.
- Lots of locally-printed t shirts here. Best place to get your portlandy gifts
- Quirky gifts as wells as beautiful things. Jewelry, clothing and cards.
- They have a great selection of clever greeting cards, as well as clever gifts. They're your one stop shop when you have no idea what gift to give.
- i always get tons of compliments on the dresses i buy here!
- a great place to shop for gifts! especially for out-of-towners...send some "very portland" treats!
- Check out the postcard rack. They have a handful of reproductions of local cards from the 1930s-1950s, some show the Portland Public Market Building and previous Morrison Bridge, etc.
- This is a great place to get unique and locally made jewelry. I've bought my wife many great gifts from here.
- Great T-shirts, kitchen accessories, jewelry, and especially postcards! A bit overpriced on some items.
- Nice selection of tees and bags by local artists.
- best place in Portland to buy someone a card.
- Lovely local goods!
- One of the best gift shops in Portland.