28/2, SBI Training Centre, North Main Road, Koregaon Park (Koregaon Park)
+91 20 6682 5897
- Great chicken gulabi seek kabeb
- Do try the jeera chicken starter.
- The prawns Biryani is quite good!
- Lovely for lazy mornings over coffee and pancakes. You never feel like leaving!
- Tried fish and salad.. Cesar salad was bad surprisingly.. Have tried it before but this time wasn't good.. Indian food is good here but disappointed on the continental stuff
- Hoegaarden on tap. You're welcome.
- Chicken Stroganoff (MUST TRY)
- Egg curry and crispy vegi are good :)
- Really good service and Nice paneer. The nan is extraordinary
- Saddest veg nachos you can ever have. Just nacho chips and salsa dip.Even in 3 attempts they couldn't make it taste good
- Butter chicken and garlic naan..! Authentic. Tasty. and best.
- The Chicken Sagwalla with butter naan and a beer... Chill to hangout.. nice ambiance..!!
- Sweet deal..
- I've just been once here, liked the eggs benedict, but the masala tea that they served was cold. So that was a bummer. Also, the place looks really nice at night.
- They have a breakfast buffet for Rs. 300. Order all you want. The service is very slow, but the taste and ambience is nice.
- There daaal makhani ia very good. You can have a pocket friendly meal here
- Great Ambience, place for a romantic candle dinner. Anything from the menu is just excellent:-)
- Almost one hour to get a cappucino.... Badly incredible
- They've renovated this place again and it looks like a marriage Hall. The food quality had deteriorated (we ordered 3 different types of tikkas and they all tasted the same) the service remains great
- The sizzlers are good. One of the cool place to hangout.