Park, Dog Run, Playground
300 Precita Ave (btwn Folsom & Alabama St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Try the dogs! They're amazing.
- On a warm Saturday this park is so much better than Dolores. There's plenty of room to lounge and it's quieter.
- An informal group of toddlers and their moms and nannies meet at the playground every weekday morning to play.
- Please pick up after your dogs!
- This is a small, rectangular park. You can see clear from one side to the other.
- If you're heading here to hang out on the grass bring a blanket. It's practically a dog park so be prepared for lots of adorable (at least, if you like dogs).
- Get some food, a blanket, a dog and hope for some sun. :)
- Play a game of Wiffle Ball.
- The SF food carts like to come here on Sundays. Best cure for a Saturday night hangover = SF food carts!!
- It's chill
- A more relaxed version of Dolores
- It's really pretty if you come up the Folsom side and look out over the buildings. Check out Precita Park Cafe and Hillside Supper Club.
- Great neighborhood park for adults, kids & dogs. Playground and huge grass area. Grab some snacks from one the the several cafes across the street.
- Graffiti day is pretty sweet.
- Much more relaxed that Dolores Park, with two great restaurants at either end of the park
- Picnic, hanging out and watching dogs!
- Playground play date.
- Take a walk around the park at sunset.
- Bernal Heights Outdoor Cinema
- Chill spot