Concert Hall, Theater
- Check in before or after a performence. Even though your phone is silent the glow of the screen is distracting for others.
- One of the most renowned concert halls in the United States, Powell Hall is home to the wonderful St. Louis Symphony. A gorgeous performance space with supremely talented conductors and musicians.
- Don't touch the walls!!!!
- Beautiful building
- Best seats in the house are the Dress Circle Boxes - the view and the acoustics are EXCELLENT! Worth every penny!
- Don't be the first to clap!
- Mention #SMCSTL when you check in!
- Don't watch yourself when you leave to go down the stairs because you are why I'm here
- Don't wear red shoes!
- Season tickets for the St Louis Speakers Series are well worth it.
- Beautiful concert.
- The St. Louis Symphony is amazing. Love that they perform the soundtrack of films alongside the actual films in addition to traditional symphony concerts.
- Make sure you check out the ceilings while you're there.
- A beautiful hall with wonderful acoustics.
- check out the second floor!
- Absolutely love coming here for events and especially the symphony. Brings back memories of when I played the violin and clarinet
- Beautiful interior, check out the second floor if you have a chance
- Wonderful venue!
- Very beautiful
- Come an hour before the symphony concerts to hear an entertaining discussion of the program by the conductor and musicians.