Pour La France
$ $ $
Jeppesen Terminal, West Side, Level 6 (at DEN Airport)
Denver, CO 80249-6205
- Very long wait and not worth waiting for :(
- Super helpful waitress! I spilled my soup and she gave me a new bowl without me even asking! Thank you!
- As you have to pay for beverages on US airlines and mostly don't get anything to eat, better fill up your stomach ;-)
- Service is slow, but the food is better than fast food options in the terminal.
- Best Chicken Caesar Salad EVER!!!!!!
- Possibly the flattest bagel I've ever had. Lol
- Bought a to-go salad. Mostly frozen. eww.
- One friendly waitress the other was walking around on her phone. Very rude
- Try the cherry crossaint
- See bartender Jenn!
- Great food. Really crappy service.
- Service slow and an unfriendly young waitress actually told a lady w/2 babies in strollers to take stairs not ramp! Food better than the fast alternatives but very very slow and out of salmon at 1300!
- This is the 2nd time I've eaten on the Express side and no complaints. The beef barley soup is pretty tasty.
- No sense of urgency. 30 min and burger still not here and no one has bothered to refill my diet coke.
- The salmon platter is actually very good.
- My favorite thing on the menu: vegie panini, add chicken breast. To drink: orangina