The Pour House
Beer Bar, Gastropub
124 Haddon Avenue (at Walnut Ave)
Haddon Township, NJ 08108
- Always great prices and you can save $1 with your NJCB Membership Club Card.
- Get the short rib cheese fries! Unbelievable! Don't miss buck a shuck Wednesdays (wianos are my favorite oyster). Troegs dream weaver and monks ale are my two favorite beers. Great service too!
- Buck a shuck wednesday. Nuff said.
- Yes! There is a great beer bar in Jersey.
- Any burger here is awesome
- This place rocks !
- Get the Belgian Burger w/ house-made chips... Also the smoked porter wings are amazing!
- Bacon blue burger, medium. Get it. Life changed. Enough said. Trust me.
- Burgers rock and the beer list is tremendous
- Kick the Keg on Wednesdays=$3 beers. Love the pretzel bites and the deluxe burger.
- great lunch special - $10 for their special pour house burger, house made chips, and choice of 3 draft beers. for an extra dollar, try their sweet potato or spicy fries!
- $3 Guinness on Fridays, and they pour it properly.
- The bartenders are great. Tell them what you like and they will find a beer or cocktail you like. Best beer selection in SJ.
- Great beer specials on the weekends!
- Great beers so many to choose from, but the prices are crazy!!
- Darn you John S.! I will regain my Mayorship :)
- Marci is the best bartender on the east coast!
- Excellent beer selection
- One word to describe this place: YUMM! Oyster Po'Boy and the burger with bacon marmalade and truffled fries were amazing. Yet another wonderful meal at the Pour House!
- Yet another great meal. Oyster po' boy and the burger with bacon marmalade and truffled fries OMG DELICIOUS!