Post Ranch Inn
Resort, Hotel, Mediterranean
- A special moment? You will do many things here like relax, love with abandon, dine gluttonously - but sit on a bench and reflect this world and universe over the roaring pacific ocean lapping at you.
- Pre fixe lunch on a cliff overlooking paradise
- This is God's country .. I'm simply moved
- Quite possibly the most spectacular view of the Pacific Coast, if not the best view anywhere. Perch yourself on the deck and take in the endless stretch of ocean. Indulgent and worth every penny.
- Go for the lunch prix fixe. 3 courses of extremely fine fare with one of the best views you've ever seen for $40.
- The Post Ranch Inns commitment to creating a truly carbon-neutral, green-centric resort is even more impressive than its amazing location or luxury service.
- Complimentary water bottles.
- Hot tub over looking the redwoods? Ok!
- View from the Cliff House was spectacular! Service and amenities are world-class.
- My favorite place in the world.
- Amazing food. The menu changes every day as a tasting menu. The view is awesome!
- Truly one of the most beautiful hotels in America. If not the world. Will come back in heartbeat!
- The only bad part is having to leave.
- Everything about the hotel is extraordinary. Eye-wateringly expensive but it's clear to see why.
- Just amazing!
- An infinity pool perched over the Pacific is the draw at the romantic (no-kids-allowed)Post Ranch Inn.
- Everything is amazing here.
- Everything is amazing here
- They serve full dinner at the indoor and outdoor bar if you can't get reservations.
- A favorite of foodies, the inns cliff-side restaurant serves a NorCal-inspired 9-course tasting menu created using indigenous ingredients from the propertys on-site garden and 100-acre ranch.