Ports O'Call Marketplace
Mall, Harbor / Marina, Boat / Ferry
- Watch the cargo and cruise ship as you dine.
- A tray of shrimp is the best thing to eat here.
- This place has gotten so expensive. It's about $30-40 a person for food and drinks. The lines here especially on Sunday are ridiculously long. It's no longer the deal that it used to be.
- Feels like im in mexico...hard to get through with a stroller but seafood is great!
- Crusty crab!!!! Yummy.
- pan pacific side is wayy better then alaska side..slightly better prices, but better portions for sure!
- Great place for seafood! do a sightseeing boat tour or visit shops for souvenir shopping!
- Pan pacific has the best shrimp fajitas, and they're better priced compared to the other places.