Portland Seafood Company
American, Seafood, Bar
- Wonderful service, staff and food! I've been coming here for years and they always recognize our family. Lovely location.
- Another fabulous meal. They now have amazing coconut prawns with real mashed potatoes and a stuffed salmon. We are definitely coming back Wednesday for the $19.99 stuffed lobster.
- The Dynamite Shrimp chopped salad is amazing, nice mix of fire and ice.
- Waitress was superbly helpful and attentive. Food was very good.
- Food was good (fish & chips / Crab legs) but OMG - that key lime pie! Save room for dessert.
- Calm chowder
- Service and food was second to none!
- Happy hour starts at 8 p.m., meaning you can have dinner for cheap because portions are a decent size. Awesome fish and chips, as well as clam chowder.
- In a word, inedible
- Yum lobster'!!!
- Ask for Brandon here! He is honestly the funniest waiter ever and will have you howling in laughter all night
- Great happy hour drink prices, but disappointing food menu. $3 for one slider and no salad on the menu. Pretty slow service but pleasant staff.
- We just had some of the best clam chowder here. It had a whole clam strip as a garnish and these bacon oyster crackers. Cedar plank salmon special was so worth coming here!
- Be sure to try the world's best clam strips and my wife loved the ranch seasoned potato chips.
- Dollar beers on tap for happy hour. Awesome!!
- Amazing New England Clam Cowder...coming from a Connecticut Yankee!
- The crab cakes and Alaskan seared scallop risotto is delicious!
- The Pear, pecan and blue cheese salad is so good.
- I enjoyed a chicken ceaser salad. My husband had the fish and chips. Very good. Great service.