Portland City Grill
Steakhouse, Bar, American
$ $ $
- Drinks on the 30th floor
- Lovely city view of Portland from the 30th floor. Fabulous Happy Hour (the calamari is a classic) & great piano music!
- On a clear day, look south-east to view the sun setting on Mt. Hood. Looks like a monolithic pile of Yukon gold mashed potatoes.
- Calamari is a must.
- Wait for a sunny weekday, then go to this indoor restaurant. Everyone else will be elsewhere enjoying the sun, and you will be able to get a seat with a good view
- A great view of the city from the 30th floor. Check out the Champagne Supernova; avoid the steaks.
- Happy hour at 430 and amazing view!
- A Perfect Ten Happy Hour! It doesn't get any better than this. YUM!!! Tallest PDX building delivers VIEWS! HH until 7:00pm. Find more Happy Hour BESTS in the Happy Hour Guidebook! http://bit.ly/jxrLJ
- Go for happy hour on a sunny day. Show up early. This may be your best stop all month.
- If I were to jump it would be from this place and notone of portland's bridges
- Theres nothing over $6 on the Happy Hour menu at this fancy spot where you can see the entire valley from the 30th floor. Get a good-sized Caesar salad for $2 and spring rolls for $3.
- great happy hour
- The ultimate view in Portland.
- Good virgin mojitos! And happy hour is CHEAP
- Most amazing view at a restaurant I've ever seen.
- La plus belle vue de Portland depuis le 30me tage ! Essayez le cheeseburger, un rgal !
- The steak sandwich on the happy hour was fine (crispy onions were WAY too salty), but seriously... just come for the view & leave. Portland has way better food around to waste your money here.
- The view is fantastic, especially at night and the happy hour is great - M-W 9-close, Th-Sa 10-close.
- Coconut key lime graham cracker martini
- One of the best in Portland. Music, happy hour, La Marca Prosecco by the glass and delicious food with a view. Not to mention wine director Brian and bartender Chris. #BestEver